Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Saremons GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matke

PostSubject: Saremons GM application   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:43 am

-I want to inform you that i want to become a GM on your server.I'm 16 years old,I live in Serbia,my name is Mateja Merdzanovic,I'm playing World of Warcraft around 2 years and I also have 1 year expirience as GM on many servers.I'm fully dedicated to the server which I am GM on ( I was never GM on more then one server at the same time ).In spare time I usually play retail World of Warcraft,but I also dedicate half of my spare time to Private server which Im GM on ( at the moment i only play private server which Im GM on).If you wonder why have I chosen to be a GM on your server,its becouse Im looking for servers which are evolving and getting bigger and stronger community and I want to be a part of it.My skills as GM are still evolving by which I mean my programming skill in C++ and C# , other than that i know to use all Antrix commands as well as non-Antrix(Ascent,emu...etc) commands and GM and non-GM spells and abillities and I have a source for IDs for NPCs,items and objects..It doesn't mater if you don't want or want to give me(or anyone for that mater) aces to your SQL database ( Owners usually don't give aces to anyone...so i don't recommend you doing so)becouse I'm fine with your decision.I"m very nice and helpful to all players (i know everyone told you that...but i gurantie you that you wont be disappointed) and i also speak two languages (Serbian and English).My email is "matkerica92@hotmail.com" if you want to contact me in other way then in-game.I read the rules and I agree with them.I dont like to post my GM applications on forums becouse this information is for the owner of the server and i prefer email applications but I just couldn't resist posting this GM application becouse I see you have a nice community here and I want to help in any way possible and be a bigg part of it.I'm online about 6-8 hours a day.

-Thank you for reading my GM application and hope seeing you in-game

-name in game is "Saremon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Saremons GM application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullzyard 2.4.3 :: General :: Gm App-
Jump to: