Dude..! Where's my mount ???

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Having fun yet Bullzyard?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
draco

PostSubject: Having fun yet Bullzyard?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:44 pm

You freakin duchebag. Nobody steals shit from any damn good friend of mine. The war has begun... I do this independent of the Exigence website but this has become personal because nobody fucks with my friends.... Notice one of your freebie sites is shut down yet? This one is next!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puffy

PostSubject: Re: Having fun yet Bullzyard?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Who gives a shit about your freaking friends.Get the hell back to your nub exigence server and whine somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Having fun yet Bullzyard?   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Who's whining!? Your a fucking GM noob that has helped this site hack one of the best servers out there! So just think to yourself about what's going to happen when this piece of shit server goes down, you're going to whine about how you got caught hacking the core of another server! Get a fucking life NOOB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: huh   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:46 am

servers come and go, websites come and go... there will always be room for more, and you exigence guys wtf is your problem? i only want to have a nice server, if you want war i can give it to you but i have to have the IQ only 2 to get down at your level!
I'll update yhis forum soon and will post on it every forum where your database can be downloaded Smile i will make my own, if you enter my server you'll see you won't recognize it, we are adding stuff, fun stuff, better stuff, changed everything, in 5 days you'll want our db, but there will be just 1 thing different, you won't be able to get it!

Have fun braking my webserver because that's not the game server :@
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wowfgc.bestgoo.com
Puffy

PostSubject: Re: Having fun yet Bullzyard?   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 am

Dragonfire,listen,i used to play on that dumb exigence server,the staff sucked way too much and the server is a complete pile of bullshit.We dont really care if you troll our forum and if you come and QQ like a prick.Oh and tell Foodah that he is is the most dumb admin that i ever had the chance to meet.I dont really have any clue about the database and such,but i just dont like the exigence staff,so they wont get any respect from me.
P.s: Im not currently a Gm on bullzyard,but i used to be in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Having fun yet Bullzyard?   Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 pm

Lol. You guys think you can "Improve" it!? You must be the 2 the Gm's and Admins. talk about everyday. The 2 whiny bitches whining, because they couldn't level their character on their own, then you guys complained about it over World Chat. Grow up! Part of playing on a World of Warcraft private server is to grind all the way to a certain level, in this case 200, and deal with whatever GM's/Admins. they have. Everyone bites the bullet, but you piss ass babies had to go so low to steal part of Exigences' core, wipe out accounts, drop characters' levels down that they worked so hard on, and deleting thier gear! And you dare to call us 2!? Look who's doing the childish act. Like I said, I'm not worried, because soon this failed piece of shit server is going to go down, and evey single private server will know that you guys are fucking thieves! Enjoy the time while you have it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having fun yet Bullzyard?   

Back to top Go down

Having fun yet Bullzyard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bullzyard 2.4.3 :: General :: Gm App-
Jump to: